Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello!

This is my premiere post for PoleStar Jewelry on Blogger! I had a WordPress blog you can find here. Do check it out as I have some wonderful shopping finds and gemstone discussion there. I am not going to move it over as I am just going for a fresh start here on Blogger. I am accustomed to Blogger and I found Wordpress pretty cumbersome. I was using the free version so perhaps the paid version is more user friendly.

Anyway, I plan to use this blog to preview my own work, showcase other Etsy sellers whom I respect and admire, Etsy sellers who I have purchased from and even purchases off Etsy I make. Who knows what else might pop up?

I have been on Etsy for almost 5 months now, and it has been quite a whirlwind and a very fun time. Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment