Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Come to Me Pretties...



I am so ready for Spring, and in North Carolina we have that tease type weather in February where it will be 60 one day and 32 the next. That doesn't stop me from shopping around in a Springy mood though! I love Anthropologie but when I order it is from the sale section. I am loving this dress and I will be keeping an eye on it to move on sale. I love the light and airy yet structured look it has.


I love thebline's Corsage collection and I am really wanting her Phyllida Necklace. I really am quite torn between ordering some earrings or a necklace. Everything is so cute and she has some lovely colors offered in all of her Corsage collection.


Now if you had asked me what amigurumi was 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have known what you were talking about, and that perhaps you were asking me to meet you for a Japanese lunch. However now I know the adorableness that is amigurumi as a result of pouncing around Etsy and finding this adorable bunny from LuvlyGurumi.

Finally I find myself looking at this watercolor quite a bit. We had to put our dachshund to sleep a couple of months ago and I really miss having a dachshund. I think they are the breed which will always have the biggest place in my heart. One day I want another one, but this little print by David J. Rogers of k9artgallery is the sweetest thing to look at when I am thinking of Chloe. The artist really captures animals and the breed personalities very nicely so have a look.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to find my necklace here! Thanks so much for mentioning my shop. I, too, and very ready for spring and missing the days when I lived in NC. We've had no illusions of spring yet here in MI!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice collection! so sorry about your dachshund. you're right, that watercolor would make for a lovely reminder.

    ReplyDelete